Wonder Forest coon

Wonder Forest coon
wonder forest coon

воскресенье, 24 февраля 2013 г.

Hello everyone,

This is X-ample, the object that made me create this blog, my new cat, of Main Coon breed. His name is Jack, we bought him in "Summerplace" web site, originally he was called Tessu, but the woman that selled him to us said that we can change his name.

All begun with our first cat, calles Masha, which lived with us a lot of years, she was persian, very beautiful, with a great pedigree (family tree). But she died a lot of years ago, but we still remembering her..
Now we have two cats, including the Jack, and the other is also Masha, we called her the same as the first we have, and now she live with us 7 or 8 years, and I love her a lot!
We bought Jack in german web site, so for take him home, we need to travel to Munich, it was a good day for practice my english and to see a lot of cats!!! I love them!




Hope we will live happy all five now!

This blog is all dedicated to my cats!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий